Jasmine Stewart won the MasterChef Junior trophy as well as a $100,000 grand prize as she was crowned the new MasterChef Junior champion Thursday night on the Fox network in a two-hour-long finale. Watch her journey and then the winning moment in the videos below.
12-year-old Jasmine, who said she draws inspiration from her parents, stuck to her Jamaican roots and...
1. Patty and Coco-bread
2. Callaloo & Saltfish served with Fried Dumplings
3. Oxtail served with rice and beans.
4. Beef or Chicken Soup
5. Jerk Lobster
via @alvinemb 🌴
6. Oxtail, Curried goat, Jerk chicken with rice & peas and fried plantains. Check out Sian’s Cooking for recipes.
7. Callaloo served with fried plantain and breadfruit
8. Jerk chicken, pork, festivals, plantains, corn and...