- 3 Bananas
- 2 teaspoons Lime or Lemon Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 tbspns Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 rounded teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon grated Nutmeg
- 1 Egg beaten lightly
- About 1/3 cup full cream Milk
- Crush bananas with a fork.
- Add lime juice, vanilla, and sugar and mix until smooth and runny.
- Add the beaten egg and mix in.
- Add flour, baking powder, and nutmeg and stir in.
- Add milk slowly while stirring until consistency is like a pancake batter.
- Heat a frying pan with some oil in it.
- When it is hot drop spoonfulls of batter into the pan.
- Turn each fritter while it fry till is golden brown. (do not over fry)
Best warm so be CAREFUL!